ITQ launches Managed Multi-Cloud Services as part of its journey to become a VMware Cross-Cloud Managed Services Provider.
CALIFORNIA, April 17, 2023 – ITQ today announced the launch of two new managed services, Managed Cloud FinOps Services and Managed Cloud Operations Services, which enable customers to simplify the complexity of managing applications, infrastructure and costs across multiple clouds. These new services align with ITQ’s strategy of becoming a VMware Cross-Cloud Managed Service Provider. Together with their Managed Kubernetes portfolio with VMware Tanzu, which they released at VMware Explore in Barcelona last year, ITQ offers a compelling set of managed services to help customers build, run and manage applications across data centers and clouds.
“We see great potential in the multi-cloud managed services market. Customers seek managed services to optimize their cloud environments for efficiency and cost-effectiveness. Our new Managed Cloud FinOps and Managed Cloud Operations services offer the expertise of experienced professionals to achieve these goals.” – Mike Janssen, Managing Director ITQ Managed Services
ITQ is serving as a design partner for VMware Cross-Cloud managed services and is currently working towards developing a validated service offering and achieving the VMware Managed Services Specialization. Launching these new managed services is a significant step towards earning the VMware Cross-Cloud managed services badge.
“Today’s multi-cloud environment creates complexity that we see customers struggling with daily. VMware refers to this as the state of cloud chaos. ITQ has a proven track record of guiding our mutual customers through their cloud journeys. With VMware Cross-Cloud managed services, ITQ will be able to help customers of all sizes to accelerate the modernization of their applications, infrastructure and operations while becoming cloud smart.” – Zia Yusuf, Senior Vice President, Strategic Ecosystem and Industry solutions, VMware
Managed Cloud FinOps Services
Managed Cloud FinOps Services enable organizations to reduce their cloud costs and take full control over their cloud resources. This comprehensive managed offers out-of-the-box visibility, showback, and chargeback capabilities, ensuring customers have a clear view of their multi-cloud environment, including AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, VMware Cloud, Kubernetes container clusters, and more.
ITQ offers a tiered approach with three fully managed tiers to fit every customer’s needs. ITQ helps deploy and integrate the cloud management environment, connecting the service to the cloud management environment(s) their customers are using. In addition, they offer basic support on the cloud management platform and periodic service management. The service is modular and allows customers to choose their scope of the managed service.
Key benefits for customers include:
- Greater visibility in cloud resources and spend through custom dashboards across multiple clouds enables you to easily build reports and perform more granular analysis on cost, usage, and asset data.
- Improved control over your cloud environment, as our detailed and precise reports on cost, usage, and performance provide valuable insights into your cloud assets, making managing and allocating resources effectively across functional business groups easier.
- Enhanced budget management allows you to visualize expected costs for the year in advance and compare them with actual spending as the year progresses. Then, proactively alert stakeholders when costs are forecasted to exceed pre-defined budgets, ensuring cost optimization.
“I’m responsible for several small Dev/Test cloud accounts at ITQ, and even with those, I’m struggling to control our cloud costs. I can only imagine the worry a CIO/CTO would have with large-scale cloud deployments. That’s why I’m excited about our new managed service for Cloud Cost Optimization, which will help our customers get their FinOps practices in place and gain control over their cloud spend.” – Jeffrey Kusters, ITQ CTO
Managed Cloud Operations Services
This comprehensive solution gives customers real-time insights into their multi-cloud environment, including on-premises VMware data centers, private clouds, and public cloud environments. ITQ provides the expertise to help customers identify optimization opportunities for performance, spending, capacity, and availability and implement improvements to drive down costs and improve performance. Customers can rely on real-time visibility, accurate periodic reporting, and dedicated support to optimize and maintain control over their cloud environment. The service provides a better overview of the cloud environment, offering insights into operations, costs, capacity, and security. ITQ’s Managed Cloud Operations Services help customers implement improvements to reduce costs, optimize performance, and get their performance on track.
Key benefits for customers:
- Improved Visibility & Control: Customers gain a comprehensive view of their entire cloud environment, enabling them to monitor performance, identify potential issues, and make informed decisions about resource allocation.
- Enhanced Performance and Availability: Real-time monitoring and analysis of the cloud environment help optimize performance and ensure high availability, reducing downtime.
- Cost Savings: Optimize resource utilization to reduce costs associated with the cloud environment, including those tied to infrastructure and maintenance.
- Streamlined Reporting: Access easy-to-read management reports to understand the cloud environment better and make data-driven decisions.
- Efficient Operations: Automate routine management tasks such as resource allocation, capacity planning, and workload balancing, freeing up IT staff to focus on higher-value activities.
- Better Compliance: Ensure compliance with industry and regulatory standards by monitoring key performance indicators and other metrics. Address identified compliance-related issues proactively and maintain adherence to security, network, and other relevant standards.
For more information, visit our website.
Follow ITQ on Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
ITQ is an end-to-end IT solution provider in EMEA with a strong focus on VMware and its ecosystem. ITQ has a rich history in infrastructure, digital workspace, and cloud-native technologies. Today, ITQ delivers multi-cloud solutions for Cloud Infrastructure, Modern Apps, Digital Workspace, Advanced Security, and IT Transformation. ITQ combines Professional, Support, and Managed Services into a full journey approach (Consult & Envision, Build & Implement, and Manage & Improve). Key technology partners include VMware, Google Cloud Platform, AWS, and HashiCorp. For more information, please visit our website.
VMware, Tanzu, Explore are registered trademarks or trademarks of VMware, Inc. or its subsidiaries in the United States and other jurisdictions.