How Does VMware Multi-Cloud Architecture Address Incompatibility Across Clouds?
In searching for a cloud environment that meets the needs across your application portfolio, the truth is a single cloud won't suffice. Yet moving to a multi-cloud solution can result in an increase in resource costs and a downturn in organizational efficiency.
We can help you better understand the complexities of dealing with unique cloud-based architectures, each with their own rules and requirements.
We can help you tackle the design challenges in cloud architecture, so you can stay competitive, use the tools and skills you already have, easily migrate applications without code changes, and meet your business needs on schedule.
What's Your Ideal Cloud Environment?
To successfully modernize your applications, first consider what capabilities you require from your multi-cloud environment.
To help inspire your thought process, here's some examples of what VMware has heard from a survey of over 1,200 application development and IT operations professionals on their optimal cloud environment—and what it should allow them to do:
- Manage applications consistently regardless of where they're deployed.
- Build, move, and run applications anywhere, moving applications between public clouds without rewriting.
- Keep applications secure, no matter where they’re run.
- Enable developer/IT support, so teams can collaborate easily.
- Migrate to new cloud environments seamlessly, so adapting doesn't mean refactoring.
Whether or not any of these are essentials on your own list, we can help you close the gap from imagining your ideal cloud environment architecture to realizing it.