– VMware’s Must-Attend Elite Technical Event for Partners –
In case you have missed it, VMware EMPOWER has replaced the technical aspect of Partner Exchange (PEX) previously held at VMworld.
EMPOWER 2018 is taking place at the Omni Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center in Atlanta.
The event is only available for VMware partners and is the place to be to get in-depth, technical deep-dives into VMware products
and solutions. The event is focussing on people with a technical background such as SEs and Architects.
This year we are going to attend this technical event and here are some reasons why we attend.
– To provide ourselves with the latest in-depth technical training on how to deploy VMware solutions for our customers.
– We gain access to elite technical training that was previously only available to VMware internal pre-sales and post-sales teams,
and experience content delivered by VMware’s core technical team covering key priorities for our customers.
– We furthermore try to achieve more accreditations and more certifications that contribute towards earning and maintaining
VMware Solution Competencies and the associated benefits.
– And we exchange and share best practices and lessons learned with technical peers from other top VMware partners.
This is why EMPOWER is the ultimate technical training event of the year for partners.
As the evolution of Partner Exchange at VMworld, it delivers the broadest and most-in-depth VMware technical training available.
If you attend, you can be the first to access the new VMware Cloud on AWS Partner training, delivered by technical leads from VMware and AWS. Not only that but they have the richest technical content including hands-on Livefire sessions, day-long workshops and deep dives, covering cloud and networking technologies, SDDC and mobility.
So it is a 1-stop shop in 3 days training, enablement, accreditation, delivered by VMware’s global top technical experts.
For me and my 2 other collegaes the personal goals differ from attending as much of the VMware Cloud on AWS,
Hyper-Converged Infrastructure (HCI), and NSX sessions, sit the vSAN Specialist exam, to joining different Partner Technical Workshops
and a lot of Break-Out Sessions.
So, a lot to do in only 4 days but it is going to be good.
See you there…