Leverage Google Cloud while maintaining your VMware estate
Beverwijk, February 2022 — ITQ today announced it has joined the Google Cloud Partner Advantage Program, specializing in Google Cloud VMware Engine, giving Google Cloud customers the ability to benefit from the flexibility and scalability of Google Cloud while maintaining their VMware estate. ITQ covers the majority of the EMEA market with offices in The Netherlands, Belgium, and Germany.
As a Google Cloud partner, ITQ offers customers a set of solutions and capabilities to easily extend their on-premises VMware infrastructure to Google Cloud with Google Cloud VMware Engine, enabling a fast path to the cloud for VMware customers. Key features include:
- Migrate existing workloads vice versa to Google Cloud without complex migrations or conversions.
- Protect existing investments in VMware skills and expertise.
- Extend VMware data centers easily onto Google Cloud.
- Burst VMware data centers to Google Cloud.
- Create a hybrid cloud infrastructure where applications can run where they run best, taking advantage of both VMware based services and Google Cloud-based services.
- More benefits of Google Cloud VMware Engine can be found on our website.
“We are very excited to join the Google Cloud Partner Advantage Program,” says Jeffrey Kusters (CTO at ITQ). “We bring a unique set of skills to the Google Cloud ecosystem with our deep expertise on VMware technology. We are looking forward to helping VMware customers extend or migrate their data centers to Google Cloud with Google Cloud VMware Engine”.
If you are running a VMware data center and are looking to kickstart your Google Cloud journey, take a look at our Cloud Infrastructure solutions page and download our Cloud Infrastructure Factsheet.
Jeffrey Kusters, CTO at ITQ