A young automation professional
To help our customers automate their IT environments, ITQ is looking for a passionate, young automation professional, for its branch office in Leuven, Belgium.
Who you are
- a motivated young potential craving for new challenges
- passionate about IT and eager to learn new technologies
- looking for a team of professionals that will help and guide you along the way
a team player and contributing on new ideas
- capable of giving and receiving feedback and share knowledge with colleagues and peers
- fluent in English and one local language (NL/FR)
- a resident in Belgium
You also :
- have a basic experience with VSCode and Git.
- have experience with YAML is a plus.
- would like to learn about Infrastructure as a Service based on VMware technologies (vCenter).
- would like to learn about Infrastructure as a Code based on VMware technologies (vRealize Automation, vRealize Orchestrator, Kubernetes and Tanzu).
About the role
- You will participate in the ITQ Automation bootcamp, specifically created and tailored for you.
- You will be mastering the knowledge within REST operations (i.e. Postman, curl, etc…).
- You will focus on VMware Solutions such as VMware vRealize Automation, VMware vRealize Orchestrator and VMware Tanzu.
- You will learn how to identify customer’s use cases and we will help you to translate them into solutions based on rapid innovations and automation.
- You will work with deployment and transition of VMware vRealize Automation and VMware Tanzu environments.
- You will participate in the creation of recommended practices, blog posts and other materials relating to the VMware Cloud Management Platform (with a focus on vRealize Automation & Orchestration ).
- You will learn and prove your knowledge via Product Certifications (VMware, CKA and others certificates).
- You can show your value to community and become a VMware vExpert in Belgium.
If this looks like you, we are looking forward hearing from you! Passion is what drives us at ITQ and that is what we primarily look for in our new colleagues. You are determined to be a trusted advisor for your customers and help them become more successful and agile. If you are eager to develop yourself into an experienced automation consultant, we are here to support you from the beginning!
Founded in 2001, ITQ has always been driven to deliver the most innovative IT solutions and infrastructure. Today, ITQ is an IT services firm with a focus on the entire VMware-product portfolio with three main services: Professional Services, Support Services and Managed Services.
- We are helping our customers from strategy to execution on five solutions closely aligned with VMware.
- ITQ has evolved into a highly focused, flexible service partner delivered by some of the sharpest IT minds. Our aim is simple, to become the number one VMware knowledge partner. The only way we can get there is through the most skilled and committed engineers, consultants and project managers around. Just the sort of talent that already call ITQ home.
- In 2020, we executed 400 engagements at 170 customers. About 70% of our business is in our home region Belgium, Germany and the Netherlands, and the rest mostly in the Nordics, and the rest of Europe. Currently, we have a team of 85 passionate ITQ’ers with 4 VCDX’s, 2 EUC Champions and 26 vExperts among them.
- ITQ was the very first partner globally to achieve all 7 VMware Master Services Competencies, highlighting our investment in knowledge and passion for technology.
- ITQ’s branch office in Belgium, ‘ITQ Leuven’, is a young company (founded in 2018), growing fast into a market leader of specialized IT services.
- ITQ Leuven has already been awarded with the VMware Partner Award of Most Committed Partner in Belgium for 3 years in a row. This is a confirmation of the drive and passion of the entire ITQ team.
- Being part of a group of enthusiastic colleagues with one shared passion: delivering value to the customer based on innovative technologies, delivering on VMware’s any application, any device, any cloud vision.
- A flat and informal organization where everybody can contribute with his/her ideas to success.
- We invest heavily in your personal development.
- An attractive salary, a company car, smartphone and a laptop.
We are one, we are ITQ!