Who you are
Do you have a passion for technology, a vision on innovating customers with implementing new technology and an entrepreneurial working mentality to help us further grow? Then we have an exciting opportunity for you as Business Developer - Sales Representative at ITQ, the independent VMware knowledge partner! We are seeking a real team player with excellent social, commercial and organizational skills, who’d love to work in a dynamic working environment with motivated and hardworking professionals. As Business Developer - Sales Representative at ITQ, you are responsible for building and developing the customer base for ITQ in Belgium and Luxemburg. You have the opportunity to help build the company and have a lot of impact on its evolution.
About the role
You represent all ITQ services : managed services, consultancy services and support services.
You are responsible to build and develop the direct customer base for ITQ in Belgium and Luxemburg (customers and cloud providers), whilst supporting the indirect Go-To-Market for ITQ (partnerships).
You build, maintain and extend relationships with your customers by delivering additional value, based on innovative technologies. You become your customer’s trusted advisor, who understands their ‘why’ and helps to translate that into solutions and services to help the customer stay or become competitive.
You are a team player, experienced in sales of IT services, who loves to work together with presales, consultants, marketing and other sales across the ITQ family to build and document the total proposal and statement of work the customer is looking for. You follow up on your proposals and close win-win deals with the customer. You elevate marketing activities to generate sales opportunities.
You also ensure, together with Delivery, that the right consultant is on the right job with all the info they need to deliver a project within budget and expected quality.
You understand satisfied customers are the central goal within ITQ, and we accomplish that by excellent cooperation between all the different departments.
Ultimately, you drive growth, revenue and profitability.
If this looks like you, we are looking forward hearing from you
- Match the ITQ Culture : We are One - Trust & Freedom, Homebase, ITQuality and of course the ITQ-er (https://itq.eu/the-itq-culture/ )
- You are a business developer (opening doors, acquiring and developing new customers)
- in selling IT services
- in selling subscriptions (driving consumption)
- in direct sales to customers and/or cloud providers & complex sales cycles (& stakeholder management)
- in indirect sales (working with partners)
- in building a business development plan and successfully executing on it.
- Strong team player / ability to cooperate with different profiles
- Coop with the ITQ team
- presales consultant
- internal sales & delivery team
- partner management/licensing specialist
- Coop with the local VMware team
- Coop with the ITQ team
- Passion for innovative technologies.
- A good understanding of the VMware vision and strategy is an advantage.
- Determined to be a trusted business advisor for your customers and help them become more successful and agile.
- Understand different customer styles and have the ability to adapt and build rapport with different customer profiles.
- Ability to build and document proposals for IT services with presales support.
- You have a relevant network at enterprise customers and cloud providers.
- You speak fluently Dutch, French and English.
- Founded in 2001, ITQ has always been driven to deliver the most innovative IT solutions and infrastructure. Today, ITQ is an IT services firm with a focus on the entire VMware-product portfolio with three main services: Professional Services, Support Services and Managed Services.
- We are helping our customers from strategy to execution on five solutions closely aligned with VMware.
- ITQ has evolved into a highly focused, flexible service partner delivered by some of the sharpest IT minds. Our aim is simple, to become the number one VMware knowledge partner. The only way we can get there is through the most skilled and committed engineers, consultants and project managers around. Just the sort of talent that already call ITQ home.
- In 2020, we executed 400 engagements at 170 customers. About 70% of our business is in our home region Belgium, Germany and the Netherlands, and the rest mostly in the Nordics, and the rest of Europe. Currently, we have a team of 85 passionate ITQ’ers with 4 VCDX’s, 2 EUC Champions and 26 vExperts among them.
- ITQ was the very first partner globally to achieve all 7 VMware Master Services Competencies, highlighting our investment in knowledge and passion for technology.
- ITQ’s branch office in Belgium, ‘ITQ Leuven’, is a young company (founded in 2018), growing fast into a market leader of specialized IT services. You have the opportunity to help build the company and have a lot of impact on its evolution.
- ITQ Leuven has already been awarded with the VMware Partner Award of Most Committed Partner in Belgium for 3 years in a row. This is a confirmation of the drive and passion of the entire ITQ team.
- Being part of a group of enthusiastic colleagues with one shared passion: delivering value to the customer based on innovative technologies, delivering on VMware’s any application, any device, any cloud vision.
- A flat and informal organization where everybody can contribute with his/her ideas to success.
- Being part of a small sales team, with 5 business developers/sales reps and 4 inside sales.
- We invest heavily in your personal development.
- An attractive salary, a company car, travel expenses, smartphone and a laptop.