You are a motivated, experienced professional in the field of Project Management with excellent management skills, earned in (IT infrastructure) projects. As an ITQ IT Project Manager, your key management responsibilities are directing, executing and implementing disruptive virtualisation projects for ITQ customers. You are the bridge between the project team and the customer. You deliver the right project outcome to the needs and the demands you discover in pre-sales meetings or encounter in the SOW the customer prepared for you. You aim to achieve what others cannot: to enable IT, so our customers are thriving within their business.
- Capable of managing and implementing IT project strategies;
- Experience (5-7 years) in IT projects;
- Excellent knowledge of Agile and Project management approaches;
- VMware, Pivotal and AWS platform knowledge is desired.
College or University degree in the field of IT;
Ability to manage a team, personal initiative, engagement and a high level of motivation;
Good social and communication skills;
Excellent Dutch and English
speaking and writing skills.
People love working at ITQ,
we offer awesome perks
- Good training facilities and schooling
- Inspirational work environment
- Drive your own development and build a thriving career
- Your own avatar!