Who you are
Do you have a passion for technology, a vision on innovating customers with implementing new technology and an entrepreneurial working mentality to help us further grow? Then we have an exciting opportunity for you as Business Developer – Sales Representative at ITQ, the independent VMware knowledge partner! We are seeking a real team player with excellent social, commercial and organizational skills, who’d love to work in a dynamic working environment with motivated and hardworking professionals. As Business Developer – Sales Representative at ITQ, you are end-to-end responsible for building and developing the customer base for ITQ in the Netherlands. You have the opportunity to help expand the company and have a lot of impact on its further evolution of selling consultancy services.
About the role
You build, maintain and extend relationships with your customers by delivering additional value, based on consultancy on innovative technologies. You become your customer’s trusted advisor, who understands their ‘why’ and helps to translate that into solutions and services to help the customer stay or become competitive. You are a team player, experienced in sales of IT services, who loves to work together with an enthusiastic and dynamic team of sales, inside sales, presales and consultants across the ITQ family to build and document the total proposal and statement of work the customer is looking for. You follow up on your proposals and close win-win deals with the customer. You also ensure, together with the Delivery team, that the right consultant is on the right job with all the info they need to deliver a project within budget and expected quality. You understand satisfied customers are the central goal within ITQ, and we accomplish that by excellent cooperation between all the different departments.
- Experience in sales of IT services + a relevant network at (enterprise) customers.
- Experience in building a business development plan and successfully executing on it.
- Passion for innovative technologies.
- A good understanding of the VMware vision and strategy is an advantage.
- Determined to be a trusted business advisor for your customers and help them become more successful and agile.
- Understand different customer styles and have the ability to adapt and build rapport with different customer profiles.
- Ability to build and document proposals for IT services with presales support.
If this looks like you, we are looking forward hearing from you
Why ITQ Consultancy?
Our mission at ITQ is enabling our customers to accelerate their business with agile IT using innovative VMware technology and a passion for IT. Founded in 2001, ITQ has always been driven to deliver the most innovative IT solutions and infrastructure. Today it’s a fully independent business, one that doesn’t sell software or hardware, but instead focusses on knowledge, offering the best advice to our clients.
- ITQ was the very first partner globally, to achieve all VMware Master Services Competencies.
- ITQ’s has offices in the Nederlands & Belgium. An international company, growing fast into a market leader of specialized IT consultancy. You have the opportunity to help expand the company and have a lot of impact on its further evolution.
- You’ll join a small sales team, consisting of 3 sales representatives and 2 inside sales. Together we are responsible for the entire commercial operations. From building relationships with strategic customers, to closing deals and executing subsequent administrative processes. In order to reach our goals, we help each other, respect each other, work hard with each other and laugh with each other. We are ONE ITQ.
- Being part of a group of enthusiastic colleagues with one shared passion: delivering value to the customer based on innovative technologies. ITQ’s vision on any application, any device, any cloud.
- A flat and informal organization where everybody can contribute with his/her ideas to success.
- We invest heavily in personal development.
- An attractive salary, a company car, travel expenses, smartphone and a laptop.